Presented by Pioneer Pet
Join us at our newest attraction during Petfest! Kitty City will focus specifically on cat lovers and their feline friends. This dedicated area will host cat vendors, adoptable cats, education sessions on healthy habits and more. This will be a #caturday you won’t forget.
KITTY CITY SHOW TIMES
- 11:30 A New And Better Way To Treat Cancer In Cats
- 1:30 Cat Communicator Linda Pavlovich
- 2:30 Fromm Family Foods: Cat Nutrition
- 3:30 Stress-Free Veterinarian Visits For You And Your Cat
How it all began…In the late 1990’s Betsy began gathering wooden fence posts from her farm in Wisconsin. She wrapped them in sisal rope and mounted them on sturdy wood bases. Her sole purpose of making these posts was to send them to pet parents who needed help with scratching behaviors. People were amazed to learn that the scratching post solved their problems. These posts became vastly popular and soon Betsy was making up to 50 a month by hand. Fast forward to today; we are no longer a farmhouse operation, but a mission and dream come true. Our trio of brands is one that pet parents have come to love and trust.
SHOWTIMES AND DESCRIPTIONS
11:30 A New And Better Way To Treat Cancer In Cats
- A cancer diagnosis may be one of the most frightening things you will ever experience. Take comfort in knowing that new therapies are transforming the way we treat most cancer in cats.
1:30 Cat Communicator Linda Pavlovich
- Linda is a lifelong animal lover who has been communicating with animals since childhood. Deepen the relationship with your cat by joining Linda in Kitty City. She only needs a name or photo of your cat to start the communication process.
2:30 Fromm Family Foods: Cat Nutrition
- Q&A with the Fromm nutritional team. Learn about your cat’s lifelong nutritional needs and have a chance to speak directly with nutritional experts from Fromm Family Foods.
3:30 Stress-Free Veterinarian Visits For You And Your Cat
- Routine preventative healthcare is essential for your cat to live a long, happy, healthy life, but regular vet visits can be stressful for you and your cat. Learn simple techniques that can make your cat’s visit to the veterinarian feline-friendly.