Ever have a question that you really wanted an answer for but had no clue where to start? Come view the Petfest University education-format presentations from pet professionals ranging from veterinarians to certified trainers. Then stay afterwards for some Q&A.
- 11:00 WVRC: My Pet Has Cancer, Now What?
- 12:00 Andis: Grooming Tips and Tricks
- 1:00 Think Pawsitive: Pawsitive Training presented by Katie Oilschlager
- 2:00 Bentley’s Pet Stuff: What’s the Scoop on Poop?
- 3:30 A New And Better Way To Treat Cancer In Pets
- 4:00 Fromm Family Foods: Your Pet’s Nutrition
- 5:00 Pet Communication
SHOWTIMES AND DESCRIPTIONS
11:00 WVRC: My Pet Has Cancer, Now What?
- Dr. Wirth will provide answers to all the questions that overwhelm owners when their pet is diagnosed with cancer.
12:00 Andis: Grooming Tips and Tricks
- Join the Andis team as they answer grooming questions and demonstrate proper clipper use and techniques.
1:00 Think Pawsitive: Pawsitive Training presented by Katie Oilschlager
- Come learn how to develop and maintain a strong relationship with your dog and have so much fun working as a team and growing to your maximum potential together!
2:00 Bentley’s Pet Stuff: What’s the Scoop on Poop?
- We pick it up everyday. Did you know you can learn a lot about your pet from their poop? Poop is one of the best indictors of your pet’s overall health and wellness. Learn how to quickly evaluate your pet’s poop and what it can tell you. Free Poop Emoji stress balls while supplies last.
3:30 A New And Better Way To Treat Cancer In Pets
- A cancer diagnosis might be one of the most frightening things you will ever experience. Take comfort in knowing new therapies are transforming the way in which we treat cancer in most dogs and cats.
4:00 Fromm Family Foods: Your Pet’s Nutrition
- Q&A with the Fromm nutrition team. Learn about your pet’s lifetime nutritional needs and have a chance to speak directly to the nutritional experts from Fromm Family Foods.
5:00 Pet Communication
- Presented by Linda Pavlovich. Deepen the relationship with your pet by joining Linda at Petfest University. She only needs a name or photo of your pet to start the communication process.
As Wisconsin’s largest indoor canine training and sports center, Think Pawsitive offers activities for dogs of all breeds, ages, sizes, and abilities. Our facility, which is located in New Berlin, encompasses over 30,000 square feet of training space, numerous classrooms, our K9 Splash Swim Center, our Canine Water Treadmill, and a large retail area. We hold over 50 classes every week and host numerous workshops, seminars, and special events throughout the year. The highlight of our facility is our 17,000 square foot, artificially turfed arena in which we hold approximately 40 canine sports competitions each year, attracting local competitors and spectators as well as those from all over the Midwest. We teach a variety of popular courses, everything from basic manners classes to advanced agility courses, attracting everyone from the beginning student to the seasoned handler. We are very proud of our strong and well-known reputation for promoting safe, healthy, and rewarding relationships between dogs and their owners.